Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 10:15 AM   #31
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
Ditto for what other people say. I use my nook color for occasionally reading, Making lists, playing games (just discovered a new one called kiki rpg), watching YouTube, and controlling xbmc at home. it's really a lot easier to web surf on the nook them on my laptop. My laptop isn't particularly heavy, but it's still heftier then a tablet.

Yes, any keyboard on a screen is less easy to use them a physical one. Still I can't use any on screen keyboard other then Swype anymore. It isn't really accurate, but it did okay and it's so much more... flowy then typing each word separately. You know, I've been really impressed with voice recognition. When I'm driving in my car and need to send a text, it's accurate even with music playing from the car radio.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote