View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 08:46 AM   #15
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Only the "Concise" Oxford is. I think the previous poster is referring to the 23 volume (or however many it is now) "complete" OED.
Yes, I meant the OED, not the Concise OED, although obviously neither is available for my Sony in a form I can practically use and I would gladly have pay for either one that did. My copy of the OED For The Common Man which I carry in my head is getting a bit long of tooth (if I don't know the meaning of a word, I make one up).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote