View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 09:08 PM   #4
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Mouse equivalent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganK View Post
As gweminence mentions, if it is Flash, then Silk isn't likely to help at all. From personal experience, Flash is functional on mobile devices, but too many Flash developers assume the use of a pointing device (which most tablets lack) and moving around when using larger-than-screen Flash objects is almost impossible.

I'd love to hear your experiences, though, after you get your Fire.
That is the $ 64 question: will there be some way to emulate a mouse on a Kindle Fire? I can see problems playing games without it.

Since there is no Kindle Fire Manual available yet, there is no way to research it.

The web based game, Ferion, however does not really require a mouse. It is table driven with minimal graphic screens. Most of the user action is selectable in tables and by clicking at a point on the screen which a thumbnail or stylus could easily duplicate.

There is some typing required but from what I understand there is an emulated keyboard available on the Kindle Fire.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote