View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 09:22 PM   #3
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
eReaders become tablets; tablets become eReaders!

Kind of exciting, as the two worlds converge.
No... I read for relaxation using an e-ink reader that I can easily hold in my hand... I use my tablet for tech pdfs, magazines but only comics for relaxation as, although less comfortable to relax with, comics work better that way but the eReader is a 6" device and the tablet is a 10" device... if they converge then I end up with a device that is sized wrongly for one of the things I want and probably too big to slip in a pocket for portable reading...

I'm not alone in not wanting one device to do multiple jobs as other threads have commented many times... some of us prefer dedicated devices that do one job well rather than many poorly or just OK...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote