View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 03:47 PM   #251
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
Wonder what * Forbidden* has been up to lately? would be nice to know, I haven't tried E-mailing him.
(sorry -- haven't been following this thread, till now....) If you are talking about * Forbidden * as mentioned in the line above your avatar, I dunno. But for the previous * Forbidden * person, click on my sig line. It's actually a link. It comes to me and I can explain offline - we have a small (very small) chat group going elsewhere.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote