View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 03:08 PM   #37
cgk
Enthusiast
cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
Really? I only know two people with digital copies, neither of them have the paper books. They both came late to the series and never bothered to buy the books, and neither one of them writes fanfic. Maybe they're unique, but I really doubt it.
I've noticed with my female friends - the first they do is ask me how do they pirate the latest chick-lit, I doubt it's for the purposes of an e-copy of a book they already own or for fan-fiction purposes...

I think sometimes people overplay the "well it's not available/they already own a copy" card - sometimes people pirate because they are too cheap to pay and because it's easy.

Last edited by cgk; 05-19-2011 at 03:14 PM.
cgk is offline   Reply With Quote