View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 10:04 AM   #5
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ooops! Posted this to wrong forum area!

Geoffrey,

Thanks much for your detailed reply and the web links. I'm not using sitescooper but rather iSiloX to pluck my web pages. (When I posted my query, I had searched for washington post and didn't realize I had ended up in another part of the MR forums)

I'll see what I can do in translating site-scooper speak into iSilo semantics.

NY Times I have working okay, though there's lots to scroll down through.

Christian Science Monitor is an excellent newspaper. They confine the religion to one interior page of the paper, and it's actually reflective and thought-provoking. They are internationally reknown for excellent reporting, coverage, and analysis.

BBC News is another good news source.

Best!