View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 04:55 PM   #23
hoichi
male solipsist pig
hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hoichi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch→Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Getting the words on the page is easier in the middle of the story, though. I found it tricky to get started, and also slowed down a lot towards the end, where I was trying to bring everything together.
That's why some gurus advise to just start wherever, not necessarily at the start. Any scene you're have any idea how to write.
And I don't think it's against the NNWM rules to create a bunch of non-sequential episodes. And even if it was, it still goes a long way towards your goal
hoichi is offline   Reply With Quote