View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #18
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Collected Stories has five of the stories; I was able to find the other five in Domestic Relations (3) and the 1952 The Stories of Frank O'Connor (2). Is it too much to hope for an omnibus some day?
Thanks, Issybird. I will search for those two books in Tucson's public library when I get there next month. I suppose I could order them from Amazon, but I find the idea of wandering America in search of Frank O'Connor more appealing.

Edit: After all the Irish books I've read lately, I'm thinking of temporarily trading my 4-wheel-drive truck for a backpack and a ticket to Ireland.

Last edited by BelleZora; 12-17-2013 at 12:09 PM.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote