View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
There is no GetTouchInfo() function in libinkview.so within the 1.1a SDK. I guess this means that I cannot build an executable that handles multi-touch events until a new SDK comes out. Too bad. The function is also missing from libinkview.so on my 902 reader (2.1.3 firmware), so a different executable would have to be built for the Touch, or I'd have to figure out how to dynamically use the function.

Edit: I looks like I can build it using dlopen()/dlsym() to call the GetTouchInfo function if it exists. It's ugly code, though.

Last edited by rkomar; 11-27-2012 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Added comment about being able to build without GetTouchInfo().
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote