View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #208
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Lots of gratitude to Library Addict, Apesmom, and Blossom for all the plug-in tips.

I spent last evening happily splitting my bundles into individual books. Love all the new cover plug-ins. I still enjoy manual cover searches on special books, often public domain where I want the 1st edition dust jacket or pulp pb cover. Some of my best have come from eBay. The Modify Epub plug-in allowed me to go back and replace covers with the ones that I already found for the Calibre display.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote