View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #15
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by md02439 View Post
Booxtor are there any plans for a Glowlight version of M92?

Currently there are no plans like that.. But I just got a message, that i62HD with GlowLight will get probably Android OS (alternatively).
If it works, then, I assume, it should be possible to upgrade i62HD (without GlowLight) and also M92 later to that version of Android too.

For users, who don't like the idea to use i62HD with GlowLight, we will keep to offer the regular version of i62HD too.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote