View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #319
lessthanyouthink
Connoisseur
lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad / iPhone / Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameronpaterson View Post
Anyone else? I was sure the 'Highly Decorated' award for receiving 20 trophies - the icon certainly suggests that! I have noticed this kind of issue before - if you start up the iOS app after mainly using other Kobo platforms for a while, it often pings out awards that you weren't aware you'd earned...
The only thing I can think of is that perhaps it's counting awards you've earned on both iOS and Vox as separate awards and adding up to 20 or more. That shouldn't happen though… I'll see if I can find someone to look into it.
lessthanyouthink is offline   Reply With Quote