View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #11
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
That's awesome. So glad to hear it worked. This means the Wi-Drive can be used to increase the Fire's storage capacity. Not too bad of a price either, I saw it for around $70 for a 16GB model and around $90 for a 32GB model on Amazon. Thank you so much for letting us know that it works. I'm keeping my eye out for one now. Hopefully, I might even find it for a lower price before the years out.
And again thank you.

Yeah keep an eye out on price. I'm sure there will be other versions out there. I think I like the ssd version over HDD because of size, weight, power consumption. And like I said, it's enough for my use. I don't need to have all of my content with me all of the time.

Last edited by monkeyluis; 12-02-2011 at 04:23 PM.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote