View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #17
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
I have the 7" white running 2.0- I can't run kindle app cause the newest update from Amazon on kindle app made it so the apk runs on 2.2 or higher, so if anyone updates the PDN -find the apk for the kindle app that runs 1.6 or higher and please if you do throw it my way! Cause I'm willing to try to see if that will work.

Last edited by jleliekelly; 07-05-2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: missed a word
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote