View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #57
Drema
Drema began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge x2
still scratching my head

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
Glad to hear you got Overdrive working. As far as program installs go, some programs will not install because the Edge does not support install to an SD card. Even the internal memory is treated as an SD card. The problem with the installation has nothing to do with the eDGe's capabilities but is related to the sdcard problem. Many programs will try to automatically install to the sdcard, but it can't which is why you will often see App failed to install. There are workarounds that can be found on this forum but they involve rooting the Edge.
It's strange that I was able to load Angry Bird Seasons on my PE but it won't load on my daughters. I don't care for it personally, no need to play the game! Angry Birds did install on hers and I was able to use the info from her to turn off the background so it will play well for her. She has enough to keep her busy without another version of the game, but she doesn't think so. Maybe I'll explore the rooting process later. Thanks for all the info!
Drema is offline   Reply With Quote