View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 11:26 PM   #11
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I've already ordered an external hard drive and should get it tomorrow sometime. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll likely put Sierra on the external drive and have the current release on the primary drive. I have Catalina on a laptop. I had some issues with the second beta and was sending bug reports regularly, but the most recent beta is doing pretty well.
Wow, you're fast! I'm really intrigued. Thanks!
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote