View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 10:35 PM   #10
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
In the case of Amcrest it is really not abandonware since they are still developing new surveillance cameras and updating the FW to existing ones. They have merely become lax at updating the software for managing the devices. But my point was not about any particular "abandonware," it was about the fact that more issues in running 32-bit apps are creeping into Mojave, and Catalina will likely be far more aggressive against using these older apps. So far High Sierra is much better for running abandonware.
I suspect it has a lot less to do with 32 bit and a lot more to do with changes to the various API's that are being called. Check your system log. I suspect you will see all sorts of errors being generated.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote