View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 09:24 PM   #8
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis1 & Voyage, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
... Apparently, you can also make an external disk, such as a external hard disk or even a thumbnail, bootable and dual boot that way. That might be a better choice for what you are talking about. That way you don't have to worry about partitioning. Hum, I might try that, though I think that I would want to use a larger external drive for my purposes. Still it might be an interesting experiment.
That is a very interesting idea. Thanks! If you try it, I would be interested in hearing how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
... more issues in running 32-bit apps are creeping into Mojave, and Catalina will likely be far more aggressive against using these older apps ...
My understanding (which could be wrong) is that when it comes to Catalina running 32-bit apps, it's a flat no, will not run, no maybes about it. Have you read otherwise?
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote