View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #13
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Still wondering how I missed this thread originally. Anyway, I talked to them and they said that the case would fit over the standard cover and asked me to confirm the measurements of my Reader in case. They said that they would make the case to fit the leather cover if I wanted as long as I gave them the measurements. I declined as I rather like the original microfiber case. (I'm one of those that likes to bend the cover back for reading.)

I picked up the pouch (green) for traveling. Around the house I don't need it. On a trip I think it will be well worth the cost. The few times I have traveled so far with the reader I kept it in my hard shell briefcase. That briefcase is now gone and replaced with a softside one, thus the need for more protection.

He said that it would ship tomorrow.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote