View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 06:02 PM   #6
DaveLessnau
Zealot
DaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDaveLessnau can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I would put Standalone as the tag. That way, if you are looking for a standalone book to read,you just have to look in that collection.
Up until now, I've been leaving it blank. But, now that I'm using a Kobo instead of a Kindle (which handles series information better), I was thinking of putting something like Standalone in for the very reason you mentioned.
DaveLessnau is offline   Reply With Quote