View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 04:57 AM   #8
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
I'm sorry I don't think I made myself clear.

I meant to say that I think Sony deliberately designed it so that you can't dock when security is enabled, otherwise you could merely bypass the security by docking.

Of course the Sony library software could be made to work even when docked, but as anyone can download this, then again it would mean that the security could be easily bypassed. So I assume this is why with the security enabled you can't dock.

One solution would be to only allow docking to registered PCs; this is getting more complicated so I guess the Sony developers took the easy option and decided to disable docking. But I can see how it must be a real pain in the proverbial.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote