View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #7
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
This is a simple one to display epub in font CharisSIL, with font-size 0.85em and line spacing of 1.2. Tweak to suit.
Wonderful, thanks a lot!

Quote:
Caveat: Please be aware that sooner or later you will come across an epub whose own css file will stop your PRS+ css files working properly. So don't be discouraged if it happens to be the first one you try (Sod's Law ). Try a few more. The problem usually boils down to the fact that the epub internal css file also contains one or more conflicting font-family: settings. The problem epub can be fixed by manually editing its css file and removing these offending font-family settings.
Yep, I've got some of those already. Not a big deal for me really, as I'm not pathologically opposed to the built-in font. So little that I've still not gotten around to doing anything to them, nor is it likely I will unless I come across a lot more.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote