View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
EldRick
Evangelist
EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Aura H2O (i86, M96C, Mini&Glo, PRS-950, STR, K-Touch, K-DX, K-3)
Change font size choices with calibre?

I really like PRS+' ability to easily change typefaces, but I'm a bit frustrated by the size selections on my 950.

It seems that medium is always too big, anything larger is HUGE, and Small is just too small, while Extra Small needs a magnifying glass.

Is there any way in calibre or any css method to set the font size choices to more useful values? I'd love to be able to adjust type size by one or two points, instead of the large increments Sony provides.

I'd be ecstatic if I could choose between 10-, 11-, 12-, 13-, 14-, and 15-point sizes.

I've tried changing the Font Size Key in Common Options under Conversion preferences, but it does not seem to have any effect.

Any other methods? Extra CSS settings?
EldRick is offline   Reply With Quote