View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 03:26 PM   #15
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
And what if as, I've suggested before' Kindle was just a code name until the real one surfaces? I don't believe Amazon's law representatives would be stupid enough to leave loose ends to poachers like a domain name.
I completely agree...Kindle is not a name I would associate with books really...as in kindle a fire --> burning books. Beyond my obvious need for a tin foil hat, the name Kindle just does not feel, well, right. Maybe that is because of the supposed prototype pics we have seen posted?

I really suspect that the name will be more in line with reading and the general purpose of the device.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote