View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 11:11 AM   #14
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
How astonishingly odd. I was unaware that you could ever end up seeing the current page number but not the total page number.

I see the page number when I tap the top of the screen to see the menu (because they never updated the KT to offer it as a choice on the lower left corner). But the PW and on can show that instead of Location or TLTR, right?
Do you not see the same?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote