View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 10:54 AM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
i don't trust that time to read feature. it's immediately confused if you fast page turn through a lot of front of book stuff that you are not interested in & confidently predicts that you are on course to finish the whole book in 15 mins

I like you are on page x. even better is you are on page x of y but kindle cannot do the latter
if I can't have page numbers, my 2nd choice is %, as in you have now read X% of the book
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote