View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 01:58 AM   #4
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
most books you download from amazon already have page numbers, but you need to tap bottom left of kindle screen to toggle them on .

let me make that more specific: most books I download from amazon to kindle voyage / kindle fire already have page numbers... so I would expect your experience of amazon books to be similar, if you are downloading to and reading on an amazon device
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote