View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #12
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Before converting to mobi (or azw3 as a better choice) tweaking it with macros (on MsWord) could be a good idea.
Depends. A lot of the time, it comes out fine as an html. Sometimes it comes out with tons of superfluous page breaks, at which point the search and replace process becomes a mini-programming task. It's a drag and to be avoided. I do it in UltraEdit. Any decent code editor will suffice. I suppose you could do it in Word. I never use Word. It is the devil's spawn.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote