Thread: PRS-650 Sony PRS-650 Word Logs
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 09:41 AM   #9
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I understand. I have my computer partitioned for dual-boot. The Mac version of Sony software has only been around for a year. I used to have to run Reader Library on Windows too, and it was an inconvenience. I would guess the word logs are probably in an xml file somewhere on the ereader. I just haven't gone searching for them. If you find them, then let me know which file please.
Yes, of course. Meanwhile, here's some info about the location of Notes files:Also, see: Sony PRS-650 Folder/file storage structure hierarchy

Last edited by boxcorner; 01-23-2011 at 10:22 AM.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote