Thread: PRS-650 Sony PRS-650 Word Logs
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 08:46 AM   #8
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcorner View Post
Okay, I understand now, thanks. I use Linux Ubuntu; I keep meaning to boot Windows in that partition, in order to register my reader with Sony. If/when I do, I will experiment with the export feature. I know where the files are stored on the reader. Meanwhile, I will try to locate the word log file - it must be stored somewhere. It's a shame Sony doesn't support Linux.
I understand. I have my computer partitioned for dual-boot. The Mac version of Sony software has only been around for a year. I used to have to run Reader Library on Windows too, and it was an inconvenience. I would guess the word logs are probably in an xml file somewhere on the ereader. I just haven't gone searching for them. If you find them, then let me know which file please.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote