Thread: PRS-650 Sony PRS-650 Word Logs
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 01:01 PM   #5
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
The Sony software can export notes from your ereader to an RTF file that you can save on your hard-drive. It would be nice if you could export the word log too.
What Sony software? I don't appear to have anything like that. Presumably it's something specific to the 950.

If you're referring to the Reader Library Software, then I haven't used it, because it's only available for Windows and Mac. Consequently, I haven't registered my reader with Sony, nor opened an e-book store account.

Last edited by boxcorner; 01-20-2011 at 01:13 PM.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote