View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #6
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Thanks for the review (It put the book at the top of the ratings for Women's Fiction on Smashwords! Yay!)

Yes, I actually wrote a sequel to it a long time ago, but it's rough and a mess, and is really two books (though closely linked - it's more a trilogy).

I am working on the final draft of the next book TEST OF FREEDOM right now, and hope to get it done to publish in August. The third book is more of a challenge, but I think I've resolved a few of the problems in writing this one, so it could still be coming in fall, but I'm not holding my breath.

In Test of Freedom Jackie slips into loyalist territory to help a friend and gets himself arrested and transported for sedition. Mary recruits Lady Ashton to help her find him and save him. And he needs saving because the brutal island he's sent to is a dangerous place for a man like him... but then he's a dangerous man for a place like that.

Henry has his own subplot as he seeks a kind of redemption of his own. And there are some great new villains, including a brutal convict/overseer who keeps trying to ditch his soul, but Jackie keeps dusting it off and handing it back to him.

Thanks again for the review!

Last edited by DaringNovelist; 06-11-2010 at 11:07 PM.
DaringNovelist is offline   Reply With Quote