View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Here is the sort of case I would like to buy for my Kobo e-reader:

A simple one-piece, hard moulded plastic shell that slips over the front of the reader to protect the screen. Curved a bit like the back of the Kobo e-readers for strength, and with cut-outs for the USB port, light switch, etc. so the reader could be charged with the shell on.

For reading the shell could be removed, turned around, and slipped on to the back of the reader. If the cut-outs were symmetrical then the power/light switches etc. would still be accessible in either position.

Since it is just one piece of plastic it would be very cheap to manufacture once the mould had been created. A seperate design for Touch/Glo/Mini would be needed.
I think that this would be great, if anyone does it I would jump at the chance to buy one at a reasonable price!
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote