View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #31
0x55
userdefined
0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by markino View Post
How weird that you should use the same book to check this as I did.
Must be contagious; that was the book I checked against too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The problem for that is that I have several books in progress at the moment. Which one should be kept on the home screen when I add new books?
What I'd like to see is a complete separation, with nothing booted when I add new books.

I'm the same way – several books open at once. The Kobo's the first I've seen of the five-book hierarchy of current reads, but it's great because the tech manual I had open yesterday is still on the homescreen, just smaller than the biography I was reading last night. Instead of only one "currently reading" title (hey there, Nook), I now have a pool of five.

Can it just not muck that awesomeness up with files I've added but not even viewed? "What's New" could be a library sort option, so there'd still be a way to see the latest additions. (And "What's New" should, likewise, not be bumped by current reading.)
0x55 is offline   Reply With Quote