View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #42
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
@NiLuJe That sounds great. But sorry for my ignorance, I don't understand how to make a mobi file (to send to a device) from the contents of the mobi7 (or mobi8) folders produced by Mobi-unpack?

(I only know how to modify the kindlegen source and drop the opf file onto Previewer to run Kindlegen again.)

I also don't know how to make a new version of Mobi-unpack using your patch file. I'm a beginner at all this.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote