View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #128
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Why didn't somebody tell me there was a meeting in this room?
I've been next door in the Deals room curled up in a corner crying for help.

Hello my name is apesmom and I have an ebook hoarding problem. I'm spending more time reading about reading and shopping for deals than actually reading.

I've had my NC for a little over 4 months and now have 451 books in my library. I've spent more than $1 on 113 and still have almost 400 left to read (not counting my DTB TBR pile which has dwindled to a mere 70).

I cannot resist a sale or coupon code, thinking that if I don't buy it now on sale for $2 it will cost $8 if I want to read it in 2 years. I need help . . . oh wait is that a new Kobo code . . . .brb.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote