View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 11:35 PM   #3
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
1) The dictionary is VERY easy to use. Just move the cursor in front of the word and the dictionary reference automatically pops up.

2) I don't think it's awkward at all. I have all my books and games in collections. It's quite user friendly.

3) You can organize every item on your Kindle regardless of it's origins. I have many books from other places.

4) Mine haven't yet. I have heard of people having the problem. I have also read that the first graphite K3 buttons had a slightly glossy finish that was the cause of the problem. The buttons on mine and all the newer ones have a matte, very slightly rough finish.

5) To my knowledge the crash problem was only related to the non-lighted Amazon cover. I've never had a browser crash.

If I lost my K3 tomorrow, I would replace it with the same. I absolutely love it.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote