View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 04:34 PM   #12
khitan
Enthusiast
khitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhitan can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Entry Level Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hius07 View Post
It works. But it doesn't show all files and folders, for example we can't see etc/uks (where the dev keys are stored).
I can't see them myself because I'm not jailbroken, are you? (i'm assuming you are)
khitan is offline   Reply With Quote