Thread: Lrx on Calibre
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptOzone View Post
Just rename the .lrx file to .lrf, then bring into calibre. You can then edit metadata, etc., and then use the "send to device" to put it on the reader. The file will still have DRM, but calibre doesn't care since it is seeing it as an .lrf file. Note that you will not be able to view the file through calibre.

I do this all the time with zero problems.
I tried this. I can load it into Calibre and edit meta data, but Calibre won't send it.

OK. Well I tried it again on one file and it worked. Go figure.

Last edited by HistoryWes; 01-19-2009 at 05:40 PM. Reason: New info
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote