View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #61
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMouse View Post
Glad I could help

These are no book covers, right? They are for your music?
I like the artwork.
The first one is the final or the second one? Or are they both final?
Anyway, I like the first one more. The picture is more sharp and I personally prefer that.

MiniMouse

LOL no, not music! This is the cover for my saved and compiled anthology of this epic length fanfic series in the Mummy fandom (yeah, the 1999 movie and sequels starring Brendan Fraser)-- "No Certain Victory", written by Khamira (and the late, lamented Scheherazade). It's slashfic, but wonderfully well written, and very long. Just waiting for the second arc now, really.

I went looking for a good picture/poster from the movies and then edited it to suit myself. The second is the final version. I decided to blur the picture a little with Gaussian blurring because I found that in the case of the first cover, having so many subjects clearly visible on the cover makes the title and author text harder to focus on; hence the darkening and blurring. There's also a sepia layer in there contributing to the atmosphere.
Sefiriot is offline   Reply With Quote