View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 02:42 PM   #44089
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I'm looking at real estate listings and considering the joy of moving in my future. Sadly our strata complex is too close to the Skytrain station so we have developers who want to purchase the entire complex for a very significant amount over the amount for which the individual homes would sell. Enough of the inhabitants of the complex are willing to take an offer and so, it appears the strata will be wound down. The remaining questions are how much the final offer will be, when the process will be completed and how long after completion will we be able to remain in our homes. The best guess is a minimum of 6 months to a couple of years after completion depending on how long the approvals process delays the start of construction.

OTOH, it was a bit of fun watching two of my neighbours going ballistic since they hadn't realized that the province had changed the rules on winding down a strata back in 2016. Up to that time, you needed unanimous consent while after, you only needed 80% of owners.

Last edited by DNSB; 03-19-2024 at 02:49 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote