View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Nature Writing by Richard Herley

I have just uploaded a book of natural history essays and observations to Smashwords.

It runs to about 58,000 words and includes all the nature articles from my blog, together with some extra pieces and a selection from my private nature journal.

MobileRead members are cordially invited to help themselves to a free copy using coupon # NY63E (this is valid until January 5th).