View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #865
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Micah, don't worry about my request for OPDS support. It is clear to me now that the reason you will not provide support for it is because of some other commercial or strategic reason, valuable only to the Bluefire makers.

At this point, the only value Bluefire has for me is the DRM support, which is to say it has no value whatsoever, since I refuse to buy books that I can't strip DRM from.

Marvin is now a serious contender in version 1.2, with near perfect rendering and all the little things that make a reader a joy for actual book readers, unlike Bluefire, that I understand now is really for book sellers, with only incidental thought of actual readers.

Your lack of responsiveness is astounding, considering that you are in the customer service field, yes?

Anyway, I am done with Bluefire, best luck with your future endeavors.

Cheers

Art

Last edited by artbatista; 02-03-2013 at 10:02 PM.
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote