View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 07:15 PM   #9
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
I read quite a few mangas from the Net on Cybook - mostly in jpeg format, up to 1MB per image. Works fine, in resolution high enough.

I believe converting to PDFs would give you more problems, but would be easier to read, until folders are implemented in firmware.

I'm not sure if it supports PNG, but you should be ok with jpeg, visual loss caused by compression is practically invisible on e-ink screen.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote