Thread: Bookmarks?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #9
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstr View Post
Thank goodness for that! Before I seriously looked into an ereader, I bought "100 Classic Books" for Nintendo DS. It seems that every time I don't go back to a book within a week the data is corrupt and I have to start over. It's not very encouraging to think that that might happen every time I use it.
Such a "loss of (meta)data" I think would only occur in the case of a crash, which rarely happens.

Though I don't recall ever trying to see whether it's just last book/page read information got lost during crashes, or if bookmarks were also messed up.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote