View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 07:57 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nausicaa View Post
... I have a jail broken PW3, a buttonless slow device it just plain sucks for reading IMO. With awful PDF support, it's expensive and cumbersome, only goes by pages (rather than being able to scroll comfortably), the software is really bad because it is proprietary or koreader. Having a white font on black screen is supposed to be a premium feature for instance. So strange that the device is somehow too small for me, but a smaller LCD isn't? ...
Sounds like you read PDFs a lot more than I do. For me there is no comparison between an eReader and a tablet, but I mostly read ePubs and Mobi books so my experience is probably different than yours.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote