View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 07:39 PM   #11
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Moreover, is there anything in the TOS that says you cannot have several Amazon accounts? I know that many people have more than one. Some have their seller account and buyer account separate, with different e-mail addresses.
I actually didn't find any but they have cracked down and terminated mutiple seller accounts before so I'd rather be safe than sorry.

The Kobo sounds like a good bet at the moment. I just need to find more info on page navigation.

I've been reading primarily using my tablet. There are plenty of reading apps that support automatic grouping by Tags/Subjects and that works well enough for me. Unfortunately, I've been getting frequent migraine attacks of late even with night mode permanently enabled. E-ink doesn't give me migraines and even with front light, e-ink readers are still usable even when I've got migraines hence the search for a PW3 alternative.

In any case, I could live without the collections. They'd be quite useful to have, though.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote