View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 07:05 PM   #47
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by boriar View Post
I agree with all. They are good guidelines and LPMode is a very good candidate because all people that need it don't change it never (I suppose).

But geek1011, I will go beyond, is the list of beta options harcoded in nickel (or other file)? May be there's a way to add options to that list (Insert dream here!). Nickel has some option hidden that appear in some circunstances but I don't know how they work.
What do you mean by beta options? If you are talking about the games, my nickel "Show all games" patch will show them.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote