View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Not a hard case, but I bought this Ex Point Eco Canvas case at my local Borders yesterday:

http://www.borders.com/online/store/...u=094922025647

They had it on sale for 50% off and I had $15.00 in Borders Bucks I couldn't use for ebooks so I got it for free. Fits the Sony PRS-650 in the lighted case like glove and it is well padded. The stretch elastics on the outside keep it nice and tight. Ex Point also sells a black cordura case witha velcro closure in the same dimensions, but it wasn't on sale.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote